Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Start of Dis' Thang

Well my sister in law has been on Faith to get this Blog thing Started so our family and freinds can keep up with us as we travel through life. Since her delay, I (Brad) will take over this "Thang"! So some of the comments and things on here may be brash at times and stright to the point. Hopefully i won't upset anyone but, if it upsets you i am sorry. If it makes you laugh I have done my job.

"Maybe, I will do such a bad job Faith will finally take over and do this!"

So what will I say? I am going to blog my a$$ off, down from things we do as a family to just random thoughts of the day, and what weird ideas are floating through my jumbled up maze of a head. So, sit back and hang on, its gonna be a bumpy ride.

"I have a lot of ideas, to bad they all suck"

-until tommorrow-

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You are only two months behind me, which isn't bad considering your normal amount of procrastination. I kid, I kid :) But seeing as if the whole idea was for BOTH of our families to have blogs, it makes me happy to see you are finally doing it! Love you guys and can't wait for next week!!

    ReplyDelete